Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Summer is on the way...



...And so I took the plunge and bought myself an ice cream maker! I've wanted one for ages but could never justify the price. But as I just celebrated my birthday I actually have some cash and figured I should spend it on something fun rather than saving it.

I already have a whole heap of websites bookmarked for recipes, including ice-cream-recipes.com. I'm particularly excited about the peanut butter flavour, and the boy is looking forward to drowning himself in lemon sorbet. And now I'm sure my mother will be visiting us every weekend. It will be a great summer :)

For those who are interested, I purchased my ice cream maker from Deals Direct.

I'll be posting my ice cream creations in the near future. Firstly I need to write a few essays, move interstate, and then I can resume being a domestic goddess!

If anyone has any awesome ice cream recipes they want to share with me, please feel free to post!

No comments: